The Moab House Marketplace is the online marketplace used by Moab House Inc., a registered nonprofit organization to raise funds for foster youth. *Please read these Terms and Conditions, as they may change from time to time.
- VENDOR APPLICATION: New Consignors will submit an application to become a Consignor with Moab House Marketplace (Consignee). Upon approval of application, Consignor will be permitted to submit their products to be uploaded to the Moab House Marketplace website and app. Submit the application here: https://form.jotform.com/222295451430147
- SUBMITTING PRODUCTS: Once application is approved, Consignor will be permitted to submit their products (with variants). Consignor understands that they must be able to fulfill the order within 1-2 business days of the order being placed. (You will receive a reply back from your Product Submission Form when your item has been added.)
- PRICING YOUR ITEMS: Consignor will be required to give Moab House a "cost" for each product to be sold. This "cost" should include a reasonable charge for shipping the item. ALL ITEMS SOLD IN THE MOAB HOUSE MARKETPLACE WILL BE OFFERED WITH FREE SHIPPING. The difference between the "Cost" and the "Target Margin" of 20% is called the "Target Price." This Target Price will be the amount that the item is listed for in the Moab House Marketplace. (See calculator here)
- MARKETPLACE: Once product submissions are received from the Consignor, Consignee will create a "Collection" for the Consignor with their logo and name of their business which will be available from the Moab House Marketplace website and app. Consignee will also upload all products within 1-2 weeks of submission.
- CONSIGNOR PAYMENT: Moab House, aka Moab House Marketplace (Consignee) will retain a 20% target margin of each item sold from the Vendor (Consignor) plus a 3% credit card processing fee. Consignor will be considered a wholesale vendor to Moab House and invoices for sales will be paid on the 15th and 30th of each month. (Payment periods end on the 10th of the month for the 15th payment, and the 25th of the month for the 30th payment).
- FULFILLMENT: New orders placed by customers will be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Within 24-48 hours, the vendor will receive an email from Moab House with a packing slip that has each item that needs sent along with the address of the customer.
- POSSESSION OF ITEMS: At no time will Moab House take possession of your item(s).
- SHIPPING: Moab House requires items purchased to be shipped/delivered to the customer within 24-48 hours and a tracking number must be emailed to email@example.com for tracking purposes. For "Local Pickup" orders, please email firstname.lastname@example.org once meet-up has occurred and transaction is completed. Moab House will update the customer account with the tracking information. We suggest including a shipping charge in the cost of your item.
- TAXES: Moab House will retain all taxes collected and will be responsible for filing monthly sales tax on each sale, as this is a wholesale arrangement.